Friday 13 January 2012

Follow this blog and win a prize... possibly

One of my professional aims for this year is to have 100 (or more) people following this blog. Currently (as of typing this) there are 78 followers.

What I propose is that once the number of followers reaches 100 (or more) I will carry out some sort of prize draw. I'm not exactly sure what the prize will be yet, but it will involve free stuff and/or some sort of unique opportunity.

Anybody who is a follower will be eligible so if you're already following JonathanGreenAuthor.com you're sorted. Equally, anyone who joins from here on in will be eligible. I will announce the prize draw once the magic number of 100 has been hit, but won't make it that very day, giving more of you the chance to be in with a chance, as it were.

So, watch this space and tell all your friends!

2 comments:

The Angry Lurker said...

Can I say one thing maybe two, There's Dungeons Down Under sent me and put the followers at the top of the page as it encourages people to follow quicker and easier....

Jonathan Green said...

Hi Angry

Thanks for that. Actually I have the same follow option at the top of the page but it's a little hard to see against the background.

But I'll have a look at how I can make followers more obvious.

Cheers!