Wednesday 4 July 2012

Warhammer Week: Mission Games Workshop - The Plaza

On Saturday, on my way to the Small Press Expo at Forbidden Planet, I popped into the Games Workshop store on Oxford Street. Saturday was a big day for fans of Warhammer 40,000 as 6th Edition was launched that day.

I managed to have a quick look through the book, which is massive, full of fantastic artwork, and about two-thirds background.

But the highlight for me was meeting store manager Allan Maxwell and his team. As well as chatting about 6th Edition we inevitably got onto the subject of my next big release - Herald of Oblivion. Turns out the guys are (almost) as excited about the release of my first Path to Victory book as I am.

Did you know...?
The Plaza store sells the most Black Library books of any Games Workshop store, anywhere in the world? (Perhaps I should try to arrange a signing there some time.)

No comments: