Saturday 15 September 2012

Short Story Saturday: Download World's Collider FOR FREE all weekend!

FREE today and all weekend...

Something very different to read on your Kindle. Featuring 18 short stories that combine into one novel-like narrative. You can read it from start to finish just like a regular book, but experience fresh perspectives on the shared apocalyptic world with each new chapter.

Featuring original stories by Steven Savile, Trent Zelazny, Jonathan Green, Jordan Ellinger, Kelly Hale, Aaron Rosenberg, James Moran, Simon Kurt Unsworth, Dave Hutchinson, Richard Wright, and many more.

Did I mention it's FREE? Please help spread the word!

You can download World's Collider from Amazon.co.uk here, and from Amazon.com here.

3 comments:

ediFanoB said...

Thank you for info.
I spread word on Facebook and Twitter.
By the way it is also free on Amazon.de. I downloaded a copy over there.

ediFanoB said...

Where did you get the price from? When I follow the link I get following information: Pricing information not available.

Jonathan Green said...

I don't know what's happened to the listing on Amazon.com.

The one on Amazon.co.uk works fine though.