Thursday 25 October 2012

Steampunk Thursday: Do you feel scared yet?

I know I do, looking at this awesomely creepy caricature of myself by Nick Gucker. (I'm the one in the middle by the way.)


As you can see, I shall be joining Joeseph D'Lacey for the launch of his new book Blood Fugue, along with Pat Cadigan. M'Abaddon colleague and ward-winning author Jasper Bark will be interviewing. Start time is 6.00pm on Friday 16 November and you need to confirm how many places you would like (if you want to attend) by emailing events.london@blackwell.co.uk.

I think I'm there because of the reputation my Pax Britannia books have for being quite horrific in places, but of course I also have a growing number of horror short stories in my published bibliography and my next novel could definitely be termed as horror.

Maybe I'll see you on the 16 November...

No comments: