Tuesday 6 November 2012

The MCM Expo*

Over a week ago now, I was the guest of Tin Man Games at the MCM Expo in London. The Tin Man himself was there promoting the brand new app of Ian Livingstone's Blood of the Zombies, as well as the Judge Dredd Gamebook Adventure.

The day flew by (although my legs knew I'd been on my feet for multiple hours by the end of it) and I had a great time as always. So thanks to Neil and my Steamie friends who I also ran into, and here's to the next one!

Here's some of the stuff that happened.

The Tin Man's flesh avatar, Neil Rennison.

 Some steampunks.


A steampunk's vampire hunting kit (featuring Kit Cox's How to Bag a Jabberwock).

Major Jack Union (a.k.a. Mr Kit Cox) startles a lady (as is his wont).

A steampunk has a close encounter with some cutting edge, 21st century tech.

A bonsai triffid.
 
Somebody has a tidy up after all the fun is done.


* Which kind of qualifies for Tie-in Tuesday, considering how many franchises were present at the event.

No comments: