Monday 21 January 2013

Not-So-Blue Monday

According to peddlers of pseudo-science* today is Blue Monday. Life for Family Green is not straightforward at the moment and has actually been very stressful of late**, but I'm actually starting to feel quite chipper again today.

I'm writing, which is always good, the Kickstarter money for YOU ARE THE HERO will be heading into a bank account with my name on it any minute now, and I've just started spreading the news about another crowd-funding project I have planned for 2013.

On top of all that I'm writing another gamebook app for Tin Man Games, I've a contract for a new novel sitting on my desk waiting for my signature, and in only a few short weeks Shadows over Sylvania (my first Warhammer Path to Victory gamebook) will be released.

So far 2013 is looking like it's going to be a pretty cool year.

But if you are feeling a little down in the dumps today, why not cheer yourself up by purchasing one of the following?


Dark Heart - A Collection of Short Horror Fiction.

Herald of Oblivion - A Warhammer 40,000 Path to Victory Gamebook.

Pax Britannia: Time's Arrow - Ulysses Quicksilver's eighth novelised adventure.

Moshi Monsters: Music Stars - Get all the goss on the stars of the Music Rox album!

Night of the Necromancer - Play as one of the undead in my most recent Fighting Fantasy Gamebook.

Temple of the Spider God - A classic, old school fantasy adventure, with a hi-tech twist.



* Or 'non-science' as you may prefer to call it.

** Apologies, I don't normally bother you all with Woe-Is-Me style posts. But today is Blue Monday after all.

No comments: