Thursday 1 May 2014

Steampunk Thursday: Forthcoming Events

I have a couple of events coming up this month that readers of my Pax Britannia Steampunk novels might be interested in.

Alice Aid
Saturday 10 May 2014 - 7.00pm-12.00am

I shall be attending the Alice Aid night of alternative music and comedy, to help raise funds for the production of Alice on Mars - The Movie! To find out more about Alice Aid, click this link. To find out more about Alice on Mars - The Movie, follow this link.



Frome Steampunk Extravaganza II
Friday 30 May - Sunday 1 June 2014

I shall also be attending the FSE II this year. Last year's event was, by all accounts, a great success, so I'm looking forward to meeting the South-West Steampunks and spreading the word about Pax Britannia. As well as selling my books, I am expecting to be taking parts in panels and readings over the course of the weekend. So, if you live in the vicinity of Frome, maybe I'll see you there. You can find out more about the event, and a link to buy tickets, here.



No comments: