Friday 5 December 2014

Gamebook Friday: YOU ARE THE HERO at Dragonmeet 2014

I shall be at Dragonmeet 2014 tomorrow, attending as a guest author, and I shall have a few remaining hardback copies of YOU ARE THE HERO - A History of Fighting Fantasy Gamebooks with me. Steve Jackson and Ian Livingstone are also going to be in attendance, and will be signing copies of the book after 2pm. I'm also hoping that FF illustrator and long-time collaborator Tony Hough that will be there as well.

If you would like to pick one up, make sure you drop by the Author area. I'll also have some badges and dice for sale. After all, Dragonmeet wouldn't be Dragonmeet without the dice. And remember, if you are planning on popping along, this year Dragonmeet is being held at the Ibis Hotel Earls Court and ILEC Convention Centre (47 Lillie Road, London, SW6 1UD).

Maybe I'll see you there...



No comments: